February 17, 2011

Wedding Inspirations

Since I plan to sew my wedding dress and *hope* to sew the bridesmaid dresses too, I have been looking online (a lot ;) for inspiration.  I discovered Anthropologie's bridal line BHLDN and instantly fell in love with the vintage-inspired dresses!

 (The following photos were taken from the site)



So pretty! I love the idea of red (or any color but white) shoes!  I don't think I would choose a print for my wedding gown, but I have been throwing around the idea of using a brushstroke design or ombre fabric for the bridesmaid dresses.  BHLDN has cute and unique bridesmaid dress options too!


The first bridesmaid dress is more classic, but I love how fun the others are!  I think I would choose to have a big bow in back like the bottom left-hand picture! Bellissima!

No comments: